1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact data of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is “Benjamin Sippel, Gerwigstr. 6, 78120 Furtwangen, 0049 – 7723 504 33 75, benjamin.sippel@localhost”. The person responsible for processing personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or enquiries to the person responsible). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string “https://” and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when you visit our website
When you only use our website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you call up our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you: – Our website visited – date and time at the time of access – amount of data sent in bytes – source/reference from which you reached the page – browser used – operating system used – IP address used (in anonymous form if applicable)
Processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to subsequently check the server log files if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us or our partner companies (cookies from third parties) to recognize your browser during your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie.
If personal data are also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit. Under certain circumstances, we work together with advertising partners who help us to make our Internet offer more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive (cookies from third parties) when you visit our website. If we cooperate with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or whether to exclude the acceptance of cookies in certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. These can be found for each browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
4) Establishing contact
Personal data is collected within the scope of establishing contact with us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail). Which data is collected in the case of a contact form, is apparent from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If the purpose of your contact is to conclude a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your enquiry; this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary.
5) Tools and Miscellaneous
Google Web Fonts
This site uses web fonts provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”) for the purpose of uniform display of fonts. When you access a page, your browser loads the web fonts you need into its browser cache to display text and fonts correctly.
To do this, the browser you are using must connect to Google’s servers, which may also transfer personal information to Google LLC.’s servers in the United States. This will enable Google to know that your IP address has been used to access our website. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online services. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
In the event that personal data is transmitted to Google LLC. based in the USA, Google LLC. has certified itself for the us European data protection agreement “Privacy Shield”, which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
A current certificate can be viewed here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list
More information about Google Web Fonts can be found at https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq
6) Rights of the data subject
6.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (information and intervention rights) vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we will inform you below:
- Right of access pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have a right of access to your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if not collected from you by us, the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, the existence of a right of access to your personal data, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if not collected from you by us, the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, the right of access to your personal data. Meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing in relation to you, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO which apply to the transfer of your data to third countries;
- Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO;
- Right to request the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 46 DSGVO. 16 DSGVO: You have the right to have incorrect data concerning you corrected immediately and/or your incomplete data stored by us completed;
- Right to have your personal data deleted in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to have your personal data deleted if the requirements of Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO are met. However, this right shall not apply in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims; – the right to limit the processing in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the correctness of your data which you dispute is verified, if you refuse to delete your data due to unauthorised data processing and instead demand the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims after we no longer need this data after achieving the purpose or if you have lodged an objection due to your particular situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to be informed in accordance with Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to rectification, cancellation or limitation of the processing to the data controller, the data controller is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification, cancellation or limitation of the processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of such recipients.
- Right to data transfer in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person as far as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consent granted in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent once granted to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the revocation;
- Right of complaint pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO: If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the DSGVO, you have the right – without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy – to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you are staying, at your place of work or at the place where the alleged violation is suspected.
6.2 RIGHT OF OBJECTION
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF A WEIGHING OF INTERESTS ON THE BASIS OF OUR PREDOMINANTLY LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME, FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION, TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE. IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT OF OBJECTION, WE WILL TERMINATE THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FURTHER PROCESSING IF WE CAN PROVE COMPELLING GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING WORTHY OF PROTECTION WHICH OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA CONCERNING YOU FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY OBJECT AS DESCRIBED ABOVE. IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT OF OBJECTION, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
7) Duration of the storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is measured on the basis of the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After this period has expired, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted if they are no longer required for the fulfilment or initiation of the contract and/or if we do not continue to have a justified interest in further storage.